Antiseptic breathable adhesive dressing provided with nonadherent ionic silver based pad
Fistula pad provided with silver ion-releasing anti-adherent film. Set on breathable hypoallergenic non-woven plaster (NW) or waterproof polyurethane membrane (PU).
Compressive haemostatic action, specific for post-dialysis arteriovenous access care to be used after the removal of fistula needles. Particularly suitable for the dressing of arteriovenous fistulas managed with the method of button-hole.
- Reduces the risk of the arteriovenous fistula infection thanks to the presence of the silver based film with long-term and immediate antibacterial action.
- Reduces signs of inflammation associated with repeated venepuncture of the AVF.
- Prevents eschar formation as the tissue does not dry and become adherent to the wound, making it less traumatic for the patient at the next venepuncture.
- The waterproof adhesive model protects the fistula from contact with water during patient’s hygiene routine.
* Do not use silver dressings on patients sensitive to silver
Find out more about SOVAN® AG
To discuss your needs or find out more about SOVAN® AG, contact us at Valiant Medical today